2.08.2011

light + airy

With the sun shining bright across San Francisco, I'm inspired by images that are open, clean, airy, cozy and filled with light. They embody the summer like weather we're having and are so beautiful!

*Photos: scanned by bluepoolroad via Amy Neunsinger and FGR

Labels: , , , , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Oh these shots get me super excited for spring and warmer days ahead! White with pink always makes a crisp clean statement!

xoxo-Tiffany

delightfully-chic.blogspot.com

2/08/2011  
Blogger Karena said...

Gorgeous images Caitkin!!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

2/08/2011  
Blogger Kayla said...

Love the images.


Ramblings of a Small Town Girl

2/08/2011  
Blogger Miz said...

i love the bright yet soft light in these photos.

come visit my brand new blog with posts every day of beautiful and unique finds!

http://www.amandadores.blogspot.com/

2/08/2011  
Blogger Jen said...

so simple and sweet! i love it

http://nauticalwheelerjewelry.blogspot.com/

2/08/2011  
Blogger Homan Rajai said...

I wish I were in SF so bad.
But I'm stuck 2 hours north and inland in Davis for university. Can't wait till I move back in a month!

PS Love the blog.
I've been following for a while but just officially became a "follower"
follow back if you like

I did the this room a few days ago so I assume we have the same taste ;)

Best Wishes
muhmamashop.blogspot.com

2/08/2011  
Blogger Unknown said...

Lovely! Definitely jealous of your summer weather haha

2/09/2011  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home