a touch of 70's
This ensemble had me wanting to go shopping in a bad way - the touch of blush pink is what got my heart going pitter-patter. Another show stopper, Anna's legs look positively endless in those jeans. Utter perfection in my book - especially with the touch of leopard!On another note: Be sure to pop over to Refinery29 to vote for Anna. She's in the running for being Refinery29's next BIG style blogger!
Photo: See Jane.
Labels: fashion


10 Comments:
I love that with this style on trouser even 5'2 girls can feel like our legs are endless!
oh yes indeed i love!
*kiss kiss*
Erika
~Tiptoe Butterfly~
I like to call my little problem "retro glam fascination" ;) and I totally agree with Amanda! I'm 5 foot 2, and I wore trousers the other day that made me feel just a little bit taller!
Oh my, this outfit is perfect for early spring- and those shoes! So cute.
Definitely from the early seventies...
I LOVE the return of the 70's styles!
xo
Lisa
I need more 70's flair in my wardrobe. 70's only inspired items this Spring!
Ramblings of a Small Town Girl
Aww, I do love her 70s vibe she has going! Super cute. I voted for her and hope she rocks it!
Meggy from Chasing Davies
Come my blog for TWO Giveaway: $100 Shopbop.com Giveaway & $25 Apothica.com Giveaway
thanks so much, caitlin! can't wait to meet you ;)
those wide legs jeans touched my heart!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home