3.01.2011

spring is near . . .

Hello March! With Spring right around the corner I'm itching to pull out my sandals, plan picnics in the park and enjoy the outdoors without a million layers on. I can taste Spring - hopefully it will be here soon.

What are you looking forward to this month?

Labels:

10 Comments:

Blogger Chelsea said...

Oooh so pretty! Who took this photo?? I love it!!

3/01/2011  
Blogger Caitlin said...

Here is the original source from Flower Magazine: http://www.flowermag.com/bud-of-the-day/bud-of-the-day-35/

I could see you styling a photo like this!

3/01/2011  
Anonymous Vanessa Elizabeth said...

What a lovely bouquet! I'm looking forward to traveling this month - heading to London next week!

3/01/2011  
Blogger Chelsea said...

lovely! thanks, caitlin!! xo

3/01/2011  
Blogger Savvy in San Francisco said...

Looking forward to my son turning four this month and a little mini vacation down to San Diego for hopefully some warmer weather!

3/02/2011  
Anonymous Julie said...

I am definitely looking forward to sandals, cute clothes and opening my windows in the house to feel the warm breeze..ahhh soon. xo

3/02/2011  
Blogger Beebs said...

Ahh, what a lovely post. I am looking forward to freshly picked flowers and not wearing piles of jumpers! xxxxxx

alwaysxbeing.blogspot.com

3/02/2011  
Blogger Laura Nelson said...

oh, i love this, Peonies are my fav :)

3/02/2011  
Blogger Jessica @ Lavender and Lilies said...

I cannot wait. It's been warm here off and on and I cannot wait for the 70s everyday.

3/02/2011  
Blogger Welcome! said...

love love love love peonies! i totally pinned this pic on pinterest! your blog is looking so very lovely these days! xo

3/03/2011  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home