6.30.2011

keeping it casual . . .

With the holiday weekend right around the corner, all my mind can think about is enjoying the beautiful weather, eating delicious food and throwing on my comfy basics - I mean what more could a girl ask for? I can't wait to enjoy the empty city with family and friends.

What are you looking forward to this holiday weekend? I'm counting the hours until we are out tomorrow afternoon!

Labels: , ,

11 Comments:

Blogger Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

perfect look, and you would actually look amazing!
I need Rodin advice btw, I know you love it, and thought you were the best person to ask! yay or nay? dumb question but I trust you xo

6/30/2011  
Blogger Caitlin said...

Oh, thanks Helena! I would say YAY - it's amazing and totally worth it. Plus, the bottle lasts a long time. I got Erin of Apartment 34 addicted :)

6/30/2011  
Blogger Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

I know!! I remembered she posted about it and said so :)
do you also use moisturizer though? xo
Thanks!!

7/01/2011  
Blogger ali v. said...

Caitlin! What a lovely ensemble--I'm a sucker for stripes this season :) I added your link to my Friday's Fancies link-up...it's a perfect post since you're dreaming of the weekend! have a wonderful holiday! xoxo {av}

7/01/2011  
Blogger m_b said...

mm i'm all about the casual & stripes! this is beautiful. i can't believe this is the first time seeing your blog! gorgeous!
xo
mariss

7/01/2011  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Love the stripes!!! Have a great weekend!

7/01/2011  
Blogger Emily {Isnt That Charming} said...

Lovely outfit! Hope you have fun this weekend!
www.SproutThroughConcrete.com

7/01/2011  
Blogger Jenn said...

I love the laid back, cute look here! :)
Happy Friday!
Jenn@ Going the Distance

7/01/2011  
Blogger jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

love this look! the tank and sandals are too cute. im new to your blog and i love it! now following ;) xoxo jillian:: stop by! i'm hosting a jewelry giveaway

7/01/2011  
Blogger Caitlin said...

Helena - I only have to face oil and lip balm. I've never used the moisturizer before.

7/01/2011  
Blogger Ivana said...

What a cute outfit! Love it and would love th wear it this weekend!

xx Ivana
http://styleinthecityen.blogspot.com

7/02/2011  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home