6.01.2011

simply summer . . .

Are you ready to retire your winter attire? I certainly am. A casual and comfortable wardrobe that embodies these in a stylish way. Although we have chilly summers that allow us to wear booties - I'll still be embracing summer with effortless neutrals.

*photos: 1. we heart it 2. vanessa jackson 3. odette new york 4. flaunt magazine nov 2010

Labels: , , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Simply Mel {Reverie} said...

it's june 1st, and i am wearing a sweater and jeans in the wine country...what's wrong with this picture?!?! :)

6/01/2011  
Blogger Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Adorable. I want each of those items!

6/01/2011  
Blogger Lauren said...

I am quite ready to pack away my winter clothes, and a little shopping is in order. Perfect inspiration photos.


Laurenlovestoshare

6/01/2011  
Blogger Deanna Pai said...

Ahhh, a slouchy little dress like in the top left photo has risen to #1 on my summer shopping list!

6/02/2011  
Blogger Claudia Fabiana said...

Must have those sunglasses! Very cool!!

www.ciaonewportbeach.blogspot.com

6/02/2011  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home