7.21.2011

Style at Home: Glitter Guide Feature!

Today I'm excited to be featured on the one and only Glitter Guide. When Taylor came to me about the idea of Glitter Guide I was sold. Then she mentioned that she wanted to feature me - I was shocked. Since I'm not a style blogger I'm not used to being in front of the camera, but with the help of Taylor, Alicia and the amazingly talented Michelle Drewes, I was immediately put at ease once the shoot happened.

You sure do know how to make a girl blush with all of the kind words I've already received on twitter and Glitter Guide! Thanks for the support lovelies. Means the world to me!

Labels: , , ,

12 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. C said...

Love your feature! It's fabulous! A fun look inside your world!


www.MrsCapretta.com
Recipes Marriage Fashion

7/21/2011  
Blogger Nikki said...

This was a great feature and thanks to Glitter Guide, I was able to discover your fabulous blog! You have an amazing home.

www.cositabella.com

7/21/2011  
Blogger Lara {simply irresistible} said...

Loved reading the feature! Your apartment and your overall style are both amazing.

7/21/2011  
Blogger Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

one and only one word: LOVE it (ok 2!) really beautiful and you look amazing!

7/21/2011  
Blogger Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

I've said it before and I'll say it again: you, girl, know how to do white right!

7/21/2011  
Blogger KimChicSisters said...

great feature! just followed your blog on bloglovin'!

http://kimchicsisters.blogspot.com/2011/07/strolling-through-central-park.html

7/21/2011  
Blogger Priscilla Francine Makeup said...

congrats!

7/21/2011  
Anonymous So Haute said...

Congrats on the feature! You look so cute in all of your pics! xoxo

7/22/2011  
Anonymous classiq said...

Congrats on the feature! It's lovely and you look wonderful in the striped tee and leopard print ballerinas, so chic and timeless stylish. :)
Ada

7/25/2011  
Blogger Joslyn said...

i love this feature lady...you look stunning in every single shot, and i loved seeing more details of your apt!
xoxo

7/25/2011  
Blogger anna said...

beautiful girl, inside and out!! xo

7/25/2011  
Anonymous simplygrove said...

Love your house and Love YOU!!!!!

7/25/2011  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home