8.10.2011

from summer to fall . . .

It's hard to think that fall is right around the corner - although since it's pretty cool in San Francisco these days, I've been bringing out a few of my new fall pieces. I'm hoping we'll get an Indian summer here in the Bay Area, but if not, I'm ready for my fall wardrobe; beautiful wool coats and blazers, tousled hair that looks effortlessly chic and dressing up shorts for those occasional warm days.

What are you adding into your wardrobe while the seasons are changing? I'm definitely going to be adding on the layers when the fog rolls in.

Photos: wit + delight

Labels: , ,

10 Comments:

Anonymous Rebecca @ Bee of Design said...

That hair style puts me into a fall mood! Indian summer is going to hit LA this weekend. I hope for a crisp fall soon- not going to happen.

8/10/2011  
Blogger The Golden Girls said...

This makes me so excited for fall fashion! Loveee the hair style!
Golden White Décor

8/10/2011  
Blogger Laura Nelson said...

Im so excited for fall colors and clothes, but I feel like summer just started! I hope we have an Indian Summer as well :)

8/10/2011  
Blogger Unknown said...

i can't wait to wear all my new bell bottoms i got - and LAYERS and LAYERS

*kiss kiss*
Erika
~Tiptoe Butterfly~

8/11/2011  
Blogger Mrs. C said...

Loving all the loose hair style right now! I've added a couple blazers and some long sleeve shirts that can be worn with anything. A couple jumpers too!

www.MrsCapretta.com
Recipes Fashion Mariage

8/11/2011  
Anonymous Pretty Unpretentious said...

Im so into those shorts! So cute :-)

8/11/2011  
Anonymous Emma at The Marion House Book said...

Loving that hair. I hope it's as easy to pull off as it looks!

8/16/2011  
Blogger Daniella said...

I don't want to wish Summer away, but I am definitely looking forward to Fall... leather boots, cozy sweaters, and I need the perfect tweed blazer this year!

8/17/2011  
Blogger navy and orange said...

love these photos!

xoxo navy & orange
navyandorange.blogspot.com

8/18/2011  
Blogger Lucy said...

I need to learn how to do my hair like that! As for me, I like the idea of dressed up shorts.

8/31/2011  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home