I'm Loving . . .


With Fashion Week rapidly approaching it makes me start thinking about all the cozy knits that are in store for this fall and winter. Can't wait to wrap myself up in them.

I fell in love with this necklace by the lovely Joslyn of Simple Lovely and her girlies - I'm crossing my fingers this turns into a budding business! Can't wait to get my necklace in the mail.

Herringbone floors have always had a special place in my heart - this image completely won my me over.

This casual look is definitely going to be making an appearance on the weekends this fall.

Do you ever long for having days to just sit at a table to drink a cup of coffee and write down inspiring ideas? I cherish those moments and hope to have some time this weekend to relax and get re-inspired.
Photos: 1. unknown (anyone?) 2. J.Crew 3. Simple Lovely 4. Exquisite Surfaces 5. wit + delight 6. The Makers
Labels: decor, fall, fall fashion, floor, interior design, simple lovely, style


15 Comments:
I love Josyln's necklace too, and those herringbone floors- I adore them! Someday, these will be mine. xoxo
oh chunky knits look amazingly inviting right now!
Oh I do love the cuff in the first picture and the warm vest - do you know where the vest is from?
Stop it already with those herringbone floors! Too good.
there's a chill in the air this morning and i'm loving it! yes to cozy knits! :)
source for image # 1 - my pinterest?! ;)
I agree about all of the cozy sweaters. I went shopping today after work and saw so many lovely things--I wanted them all, but came home empty handed ;)
Love what you love! :)
gorgeous! i love these picks!
www.ThePantryDrawer.com
Great blog and pics:)
www.thebrunetteworld.com
xxx
I definitely need a new cozy cardigan and seeing these pictures make me want to go purchase one now!
I dream about those kind of days.. in fact I've forgotten what they are like.. but one day :) I'm adoring the pic of the girl in the sweater and those herringbone floors. Perfection! xo
I am dying to find out where sweater #1 is found. I love the drapey look of it paired with those jeans. Great blog by the way!
xx Noe ADELLA AVENUE
I would kill for a day where I could sit at a lovely table and drink coffee while writing down ideas. With 3 kids and two businesses to organise I never quite seem to get the time though!
Autumn has its own beauty. I love the grey knitted sweater and that beautiful table in the last image, yes, so perfect to enjoy a cup of coffee on those cold days to come. :)
Ada
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home