11.10.2011

I'm Loving . . .

I’m all about the classics this season – it definitely makes it easier to get ready in the morning. Grey, off white and camel are my go to colors for the entire season.

This mac & cheese w/ roasted chicken, goat cheese, and rosemary looks like a decadent winter treat for a cold night at home.
You can never have enough letterpress cards and these are stunning. I’m putting them on my Christmas wish list (hint hint).

I’ve been trying to figure out where I could put a fiddlehead fig tree in my apartment, but there just isn’t enough room – believe me I’ve looked in every corner. I love the mix of the fig branch with the tree in the background. One day I will have my own!


Labels: , , , , , ,

14 Comments:

Blogger Chic Coles said...

Liking the fall colors and that mac and cheese looks so good.

11/10/2011  
Blogger Unknown said...

OH!! i like yout blog!!

xoxo

11/10/2011  
Anonymous christin said...

I love those colors also. Always match and easy to get out the door. That mac & cheese looks heavenly!

11/10/2011  
Blogger Leslie said...

Those are some great classics! I love that jacket.

11/10/2011  
Blogger Kate said...

grey, camel, and black are my go to colors for the fall and winter. i love that jacket in the first photo, it looks so cozy!

kate

11/10/2011  
Blogger Unknown said...

love all of these images! that pasta looks ahhh-mazing! xxoo
{a {little} dash of ash}

11/10/2011  
Anonymous Decor Arts Now said...

Everything in this post is exceptionally pretty .

11/10/2011  
Blogger Mills (héron + hibou) said...

I hope your christmas wish comes true. Those envelopes are stunning.

11/10/2011  
Anonymous victoria | vmac+cheese said...

That mac and cheese looks divine! I want to add a fiddlehead fig to my dining room soooo badly. This image is so inspiring!

11/10/2011  
Blogger Grace said...

love the coat and the pasta looks delicious!


-grace
http://herumbrella.com

11/10/2011  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That mac & cheese sounds amazing! xox

11/10/2011  
Anonymous Danya said...

I too love the gray white and carmel colors! Love that classic is in.
Danya @ PinkPeonyStyle.com

11/10/2011  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I too would love a fiddle leaf fig, and have been looking for one for about a year. Can't find them anywhere.....if you find one you should nab it because they are evasive!

11/11/2011  
Anonymous Miss Sparkle Blog said...

Such lovely photos. The colours happe to coordinate too!

11/13/2011  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home