a brand new week . . .

Happy Monday! It's a cold and rainy day here in San Francisco, which calls for lots of wool layers and tons of tea. After a hectic wedding weekend filled with love and happiness for the married couple, Sunday was purely devoted to decking the halls with Christmas spirit. Eric and I bought a tiny tree and it now smells and feels like the holiday season in the Flemming household.
Thinking positive thoughts for the week that lies ahead. Life is definitely what you make of it.
Enjoy your week everyone!
Photo by Caitlin Flemming
Labels: a brand new week, monday


10 Comments:
I really do love this series! Your tree is perfect!
Your tree is so cute! Have a great start to your week :)
fashiontruffles.blogspot.com
Your photos for this series are so good and creative! I hope you have a great week!
I always love these photos!
Caitlin this made me want to have a nice cup of Earl Grey!!
Please come and enter My 12 Days of Holiday Giveaways! You will love the unique gifts that have been added!!
Xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena
oh that photo is getting me in the spirt fo' sure!!
you summed up the perfect cozy weekend!
xo,
katie
Your Monday photo is just the best EVERY week!
It's something that I have come to look forward to.
I love your line:
Life is definitely what you make of it.
SO TRUE.
grantkgibson.com
grantkgibson.blogspot.com
Enjoyed reading these positive words... so true. Have a GREAT week, Caitlin. xo
Pretty picture, Caitlin—I always enjoy your posts! Sounds like a fabulous weekend, indeed... and as far as trees, isn't that the best scent? x
Have a great holiday week.
Lovely image.
Life is what you make of it: really such a good quote.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home