a brand new week . . .
I had a fabulous weekend in LA that included getting together for brunch with the ever so lovely Peggy from bluepoolroad - she introduced me to Hong Kong Milk Tea (a cup of heaven) and Bottega Louie truffles, which are scrumptious. She then toured me around Silverlake with Jessica and Fallon - let's just say I was one luck lady to have these women as friends. Yesterday I went to the Rose Bowl flea market, it was a quick trip where I found the above brass candlesticks. I've got to say, it's interesting comparing the Rose Bowl to Alameda and I'd like to give my town some credit - it's by far my favorite out of the two . . . shhhhh don't tell anyone.I'm excited to start a busy week of installing our new store front into Kendall Wilkinson - we'll be showcasing our Luxe room right here in San Francisco.
Cheers to a productive and seamless week with no hiccups!
Photo by Caitlin Flemming
Labels: a brand new week


12 Comments:
oh my goodness - WHAT is that beautiful pattern in the background?
That got to be the chicest tin of coffee I have ever seen!
:)
mikky
www.todaloos.com
caitlin! you are the sweetest... i had such a great time with you! must do this again, in san fran ;) xoxo
Happy Monday! Sounds like a great weekend and a good week ahead!
I love that you were able to meet Peggy, her photography is just DIVINE! xo
You hit all our favorite places! It's been fun watching through instagram : ).
cute photo! sounds like a wonderful weekend:)
http://canvasofculture.blogspot.com/
Hi there, so nice to catch up again. I've yet to make it to the Alameda market, my friend gets some great leather jackets from the sixties there, but the Rose Bowl one sounds amazing.
loving the background pattern too!
x kat
That's great to hear about Alameda being the superior flea market; I've been dying to try out the rose bowl. I can't wait to see the new store front...I live just up the street so will enjoy seeing it!
Sounds like a wonderful weekend to me! And, I think these ladies are very lucky to have you as a friend as well :)
Cheers*
Just came across your blog and have been browsing for an hour. Such great inspiration! Thanks
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home