1.04.2012

simple sophistication . . .

Back in the beginning of October I fell in love with the decor that was featured in this photo - I immediately shared it with all of you in my "I'm Loving" post, but never explored finding the rest of the house.

Lucky for all of us, as I did my morning ritual of reading my favorite blogs on my iPad, I noticed that the lovely Jessica from Destined to Design posted about a home. The decor looked oddly familiar to the above photo and sure enough it was the entire home. The inner interior geek that I am got incredibly giddy and I couldn't pass up the chance to show you this incredibleapartment that mixes new construction with vintage finds.

Hope all of you adore this home as much as I do!

Photos via design*sponge

Labels: , , , ,

9 Comments:

Blogger Global Atelier said...

I adore this house - especially the black and white photography scattered throughout the house!

1/04/2012  
Anonymous victoria | vmac+cheese said...

I am so glad you shared this! That third photo of the office has been circulating (I love it!) and I had no idea that the rest of the home would be equally as pretty!!

1/04/2012  
Blogger ephemerette said...

Oh I'm such a sucker for monochrome, love everything about this home - just lovely.

1/04/2012  
Blogger Leah Eash said...

STUNNING! Thank you for sharing!!
XO
Leah
http://montanascitygirl.blogspot.com/

1/04/2012  
Blogger canvasofculture said...

i really love the glass computer desk with the black accents! looks elegant and chic:)

http://canvasofculture.blogspot.com/

1/04/2012  
Blogger Rachel {little bits of lovely} said...

Oh yes, I fell in love with this home too! The black and white decor is incredible and the workspace is incredibly chic - love! xx

1/05/2012  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very chic and has so much personality. You can tell the homeowner is artistic with a great eye. Thanks for sharing!

1/05/2012  
Blogger Hilary said...

Oh yes, Bernadette is the best!! Have you read her blog, DECADE Diary? It's just a fabulous as her home!

http://decadediary.typepad.com/

1/06/2012  
Anonymous minerva @ park city real estate said...

Oh yes, I love the combination of new construction and vintage, too! It's a very great fusion of completely different types of styles. :)

1/06/2012  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home