a brand new week . . .
Good morning! It's time to rise and shine for a beautiful week - remember to smile, be positive and follow your dreams.
These are a few things that inspired me over the weekend - Plenty, a fabulous cookbook that I can't wait to eat my way through, anemones I picked up at the flower market, my business cards that finally arrived and delicious cups of tea that kept me going throughout this weekend.
Wishing all of you a wonderful week!
Photo by Caitlin Flemming
These are a few things that inspired me over the weekend - Plenty, a fabulous cookbook that I can't wait to eat my way through, anemones I picked up at the flower market, my business cards that finally arrived and delicious cups of tea that kept me going throughout this weekend.
Wishing all of you a wonderful week!
Photo by Caitlin Flemming
Labels: a brand new week, monday


9 Comments:
I've been meaning to buy this book for weeks! Thanks for reminding me. I think I'll go order it now... Have a fabulous week! xx
Yummy - it looks like a great one!
Great reminder to remember to stay positive;especially on this Monday!
hi caitlin! as a former bay area dweller and an architect, i love following your blog for both the design AND your insights to the area. i was wondering if you would mind referring the name of where you ordered your business cards? my mom and i bought a small business this year and we have tried a couple of places for cards and have not quite found the right thing yet...thank you for your help!
Oooo I really want to peek inside Plenty sometime! Have a fab week hun! xx
Love the design of your new business cards!
I've seen this book in so many stores- anthropologie, williams sonoma, costco... haha always flip through it but haven't bought it yet!
http://canvasofculture.blogspot.com/
Mmm, mighty leaf is my favorite kind of tea! Also loving your new bus cards! x
Plenty has become my go-to cookbook when I feel bored! My favorite is the soba noodles with eggplant and mango, seriously good.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home