2.13.2012

a brand new week . . .

Bonjour! After spending the entire weekend fighting a cold I'm ready for a week filled with health, happiness and of course a little l-o-v-e. Although I was sick, it sure was lovely spending quality time with Eric at home - he's a saint for taking care of me.

A few things that inspired me as I laid in bed - the new issue of Kinfolk has me quite smittened, I've been incorporating this necklace into a lot of my ensembles, this "LOVE" figurine is perfection for this week and these blooms had me wishing I could smell instead of having a stuffed nose.

Don't forget to enter the Herringbone handbag giveaway! It ends tonight - so pop on over and leave a comment.

Hope all of you have a wonderful and love-filled week!

Photo by Caitlin Flemming

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Tiffany @ Savor Home said...

Glad you feel better! Have a great week!

2/13/2012  
Blogger Erin said...

What kind of flower are those? They are just beautiful!

2/13/2012  
Anonymous Kate {domestikatedlife} said...

Love that glossy white necklace; one of my favorite monday vignettes you've done!

2/13/2012  
Blogger Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Keep on resting up to make sure you are 100% again soon! Hugs from London! xx

2/13/2012  
Blogger Lauren | Seventeenth & Irving said...

I hope you're feeling better. I was battling the same sort of thing all last week. Must be something going around in San Francisco right now.

Where is your necklace from, it's gorgeous!

Lauren
seventeenthandirving.blogspot.com

2/13/2012  
Blogger Amy said...

Am glad to hear that you're feeling better!

I am excited to check out the Kinfolk site, and am headed there after checking out your postings. Maybe it will inspire me to find more beauty this week.

Happy Monday!

2/13/2012  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home