it's friday + link love!
Hope you all have a relaxing weekend! I'll be jumping right into a busy few days enjoying dinner with friends, a jaunt up to Napa, flea marketing for clients and of course ending it with the Superbowl.
Be sure to pop over to these wonderful readers:
* These two looks inside one of my favorite Sacramento Street shops . . .
* I'm equally as obsessed with toast as this blogger . . .
* Incredibly proud of this dear friends photography . . .
* Looking for new scarf tricks? Read this . . .
* Then I'd like to welcome two new Sacramento Street sponsors - Serena & Lily and Tiny Prints. Both are fabulous companies that I use all the time.
Enjoy your weekend friends!
xx, Caitlin
Photos: Unknown / Scout's Honor Co / Yatzer
Be sure to pop over to these wonderful readers:
* These two looks inside one of my favorite Sacramento Street shops . . .
* I'm equally as obsessed with toast as this blogger . . .
* Incredibly proud of this dear friends photography . . .
* Looking for new scarf tricks? Read this . . .
* Then I'd like to welcome two new Sacramento Street sponsors - Serena & Lily and Tiny Prints. Both are fabulous companies that I use all the time.
Enjoy your weekend friends!
xx, Caitlin
Photos: Unknown / Scout's Honor Co / Yatzer
Labels: weekend





9 Comments:
Happy Friday! Sounds like a wonderful weekend is ahead of you. :)
Have a splendid weekend.
Loving all three of those images! Cheers to a great weekend!
http://lindseyyoung.net
lovely.
btw i visited your pinterest!
one word: amazing!!!!!
www.theavenuea.blogspot.com
Love the 'cheers' image by SHC!
All I can say is WHY have you not taken me to March???
xoxo
Patricia
Napa sounds like some kind of wonderful. Have a wonderful weekend!
great links... hope you're having a great weekend!
Thata room is perfection. I wonder if i can pull that off..
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home