a brand new week . . .
This weekend was perfection. I'm not even sure where to begin but if you follow me on instagram you saw it all. An overnight trip to Napa to celebrate Kelley's birthday was above and beyond my wildest dreams - from staying in a beautiful home nestled next to vines, wine tasting in summer like weather and ending the day with a private dinner cooked by Tyler Florence's culinary director, Tyson. It was stunning, memorable, and lovely to be surrounded by such amazing friends.
A few things I'm loving - my striped Ikea trays that I have throughout our apartment, a new bracelet and camera I picked up at the Alameda flea market, my go-to Rodin hand lotion that I'm addicted to and lastly my poppin ruler (it's come in handy at work).
Thinking positive thoughts for a very productive, busy and happy week ahead!
Photo by Caitlin Flemming
A few things I'm loving - my striped Ikea trays that I have throughout our apartment, a new bracelet and camera I picked up at the Alameda flea market, my go-to Rodin hand lotion that I'm addicted to and lastly my poppin ruler (it's come in handy at work).
Thinking positive thoughts for a very productive, busy and happy week ahead!
Photo by Caitlin Flemming
Labels: a brand new week, monday



8 Comments:
Saw some of the pictures from Apartment 34's instagram and it seemed like the most amazing weekend! I'm actually going to Napa for the first time next week so it was the perfect inspiration to get me even more excited!
Fabulous!
I was following your snaps over on instagram and all I can say is that it was utterly DIVINE. What a magical weekend in the vines!
Saw With Style & Grace and Apt 34's instagrams and couldn't believe my eyes! Looked like a spectacular weekend! Just added you to instagram-your pics are stunning as well :)
I love the camera you've just purchased. What wonders one can find at the Alameda flea market!
Cheers to a wonderful and brand new week. It's March at last.
Sounds heavenly,embarrassed to say I have never been to Napa, must add it to my list! Love your pic. I was on the same kind of kick today and posted some of my favorite things too. Would love 4 you to check it out.
xo
http://urbanchiqueness.com/chique-mementos-handful-of-treasures/
beautiful post! so happy you had a lovely week! napa must have been amazing :) and that IKEA tray is wonderful! xx,
The Golden Girls
I saw those trays at Ikea yesterday. And don't you just love what you can find at alameda?
MC
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home