TGIF!
Hello there Friday - you are looking oh so sweet! I certainly can't think of a better reason to smile today.
Photo from here
This weekend I'll be hunkering down at home to do some spring cleaning. Yes, I'll be emptying all of our cabinets, organizing and cleaning. Thankfully I have my mom here in town which makes the job even easier - she's the organization queen.
Before March ends (which I cannot believe) I'd like to give a huge shout out to the lovely sponsors we've had this month - Serena & Lily, Shop Pretty Mommy, Greenhouse Design Studio, Bae Home, Ruby Lane, Lacefield Designs, Storkie and Lo & Sons. If you haven't checked them out you most certainly should.
I hope all of you have a splendid weekend! See you back here on Monday morning.
xx, Caitlin



2 Comments:
Would love to jump into this cozy bedroom. Have a great weekend.
So cozy. I love this photo! Happy weekend!
velvetcupcakes
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home