4.16.2012

a brand new week . . .

It's a beautiful Monday morning - the picture perfect way to start off the week. This weekend felt as though it was more than two days long. The days felt longer than usual, which made for a very productive weekend. From kicking off baseball season with a fireworks show after the game, to seeing girlfriends, to meeting up with a friend who is redesigning Sacramento Street (so giddy about this) - this weekend fully recharged my battery.

I even had a little time to kick up my feet to read the new issue of Belle, practice my photoshop skills from blogshop and since the sun was shinning bright the entire weekend I got to sport my new sunnies.

How was your weekend? I hope you were all able to take a little time to get some rest. Happy Monday to you friends!

Photos by Caitlin Flemming

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

love your brand new week photos. where are your sunnies from?

4/17/2012  
Blogger Caitlin said...

Thanks Sara! They are by SUPER - an Italian brand. I bought them at the General Store in SF.

4/17/2012  
Blogger torrie said...

i've been blogging for almost 2 years now, and i've seen your name here and there (via twitter, blog posts, pinterest)... i have no clue what took me so long, but i am *finally following you!! =)

4/17/2012  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home