4.23.2012

a brand new week . . .

Happy Monday! This weekend I enjoyed quality time with my mom with incredible weather and going to a good friends pop-up shop (where I discovered some pretty amazing treasures). It was quite delightful.

A few things I'm loving - the new issue of Domino just hit the stands last week, which I have yet to have time to sit down to read (hopefully I will tonight), stunning blooms have made our apartment smell like a garden, and this April poem is just lovely (printed by my new favorite book source Book / Shop).

I hope all of you had a blissful weekend and that your week ahead is splendid.

Photo by Caitlin Flemming

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

The new Domino is great! We never had the original in the UK, so its to me all the content is new - loved it!

4/23/2012  
Blogger LifestyleBohemia said...

I def need to pick up a copy!
Have a great week!
xx
Joanna

4/23/2012  
Blogger Unknown said...

SF did have an amazing weather this weekend. I need to check out the magazine..

From SF with love...

www.azrakun.com

4/23/2012  
Blogger Daniella said...

I was going to say, seemed like you had lots of flowers around from all your pics! I need to grab a fresh bunch of my own... Happy Monday!

4/23/2012  
Blogger Leslie said...

How lucky to get your hands on a copy of the Domino magazine!

4/23/2012  
Anonymous Heidi said...

Oh I am so excited to pick up that Domino! Thanks for the tip.

www.therusticmodernist.blogspot.com

4/23/2012  
Blogger Daily Cup of Couture said...

have a wonderful week!! I picked up my new Domino copy and cannot wait to read it this week in Costa Rica! xx

4/23/2012  
Blogger Olga Perfilieva said...

I am so glad Domino Magazine is back!!!

4/23/2012  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home