4.12.2012

press: apartment therapy

A few months ago Apartment Therapy approached me about featuring our tiny abode as a house tour - I was incredibly flattered. Well friends, yesterday it graced the pages of Apartment Therapy and I'm delighted to say it got a positive response (something I was nervous about). The ever so lovely Leela Cyd Ross took the stunning photos and I thought I'd share a few outtakes here.

A few items have changed in our apartment - new coffee table and light on my desk from HD Buttercup SF (which is becoming my new go-to shop), got a new pillow for the chair in the window from West Elm (it's SO soft) and I've re-arranged our West Elm bookcase.

I'd like to give a big shout out to my favorite shops to source items for my apartment - HD Buttercup SFWest ElmSummer House in Mill Valley, GrenouilleDesigner Fluff, and Erica Tanov Marin.

Be sure to head over to the feature for the entire home tour.

Thanks again for all of the amazing support friends! This blog wouldn't be the same without you. I've got to say, you keep me motivated to keep inspiring you daily.

Photos by Leela Cyd Ross

Labels: , , , , , ,

21 Comments:

Blogger Natalie said...

Just stumbled upon your blog and it's fabulous! love it! www.fashionifancy.com

4/12/2012  
Blogger Gabriella said...

Just checked out your home tour - congrats on the feature! I love your style. And the color of those walls - Simply gorgeous!

Gabriella

4/12/2012  
Blogger UrbanChiqueNess said...

Amazing shots...love all your white!
xo
E
http://www.urbanchiqueness.com

4/12/2012  
Blogger Deanna Pai said...

My jaw dropped when I read it was a studio. It looks so airy and spacious!

4/12/2012  
Blogger viv said...

You have a beautiful home!

4/12/2012  
Blogger Leslie said...

Congratulations! That's very exciting. :)

4/12/2012  
Blogger BRIAN PAQUETTE said...

Fantastic spread on apt therapy, so lovely to find your blog and see all of your inspirations, all the best to you - BP

4/12/2012  
Blogger KELLY MARKET said...

Congrats Caitlin! Your apartment looks awesome! And I'm glad the wall color went more blue than grey...it's gorgeous : ) xx

4/12/2012  
Blogger One Stylish Day at a Time said...

You have such a beautiful, serene home! Congrats on the feature.

4/12/2012  
Blogger Lindsey said...

You have such a beautiful home! It really looks so big for just being a studio!
http://lindseyyoung.net

4/12/2012  
Anonymous kat @ dot dot dash said...

how exciting! look forward to seeing it!
loving the coffee table / trays, gorgeous!
x kat

4/12/2012  
Anonymous tricia said...

two things - 1. huge congrats on the feature. what a beautiful home. absolutely stunning. and 2. check out the photoshop skills on you girl! it was great meeting you at blogshop last weekend. can't wait to see what cool graphics you have in store for sacramento street. great work!

4/12/2012  
Blogger Daniella said...

Lovely Caitlin! Congrats!!

4/12/2012  
Anonymous ClunyG said...

Fab blog! Your apartment is great. I just found you and bookmarked you.

4/12/2012  
Anonymous chiffon maternity bridesmaid dresses said...

What a great home!Love your chairs!Awesome!

4/12/2012  
Blogger Olga Perfilieva said...

You did such a great job designing your space, made it look so much bigger! I love how much light it has, and all the little details here and there. Well done!

4/13/2012  
Blogger Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Congratulations on a fab feature, Caitlin! :)

4/13/2012  
Blogger Barbie // Fringe & Feathers said...

Great feature! Your place is great...beautiful and cozy!

Have a great weekend!

4/14/2012  
Blogger KATE said...

I love love love your apartment!

4/15/2012  
Blogger pageonpaper said...

What a lovely feature!

4/16/2012  
Blogger julie said...

Travelers Haven is the perfect place to ascertain squeaky quality, low toll corporate structure, furnished apartments and long-term rentals in Florida Keys. We return eminent fitting for companies or individuals wanting to fiat for periods of 30 days or statesman. Our paid group can undergo the perfect prop for your needs with naturalness and it won't toll the world.
florida keys apartments

6/04/2012  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home