5.03.2012

I'm Loving . . .

Special moments in a home.
new updo - love this twist on a regular pony.
Desperately want to visit this stunning shop during my LA visit this July.
I'm lusting after this stunning dinner party.



If I'm ever tempted to cut my hair - this is the look I'd go for.
This sweet nook has my name all over it for this weekend (if only it was in my home). I've got a stack of magazine, books and blogs to read through this weekend.

What are you loving this week?

Labels:

10 Comments:

Blogger The Pocket Stylist said...

Gosh it has been a while since Ihave gotten to spend sometime on your blog. I am so happy I had a chance to stop by, I forgot how much I adore it. Such a great post!! I love the ponytail so much I must try it

5/03/2012  
Blogger Sophie said...

love your loving posts. joans on third looks incredible. really want to visit LA now. and that nook looks so cozy! x

5/03/2012  
Blogger CAMILLE STYLES said...

Headed to LA in a couple weeks... Joans on Third is now most definitely on my list! Thanks for sharing C! xoxo

5/03/2012  
Blogger Daniella said...

Love all of these! I've been pinning a lot from all your boards lately, lol, so many great finds!

5/03/2012  
Blogger Ambs said...

That dinner party looks so lovely! This week, I'm loving two new pieces of art I purchased (both discovered thru blog posts)! My gallery wall is finally coming along... :)

Amberly
ambsgoodlife.blogspot.com

5/03/2012  
Anonymous Taryn @ Careeristas said...

I love that twisted ponytail -- especially with the earrings! I'll have to try and recreate it on myself :)

5/03/2012  
Blogger Aubrey said...

Love this. Trying the ponytail tomorrow for casual Friday at the office. xx

5/03/2012  
Anonymous Heidi said...

Love love love that ponytail. Perfect for work. Thanks!
-Heidi
www.therusticmodernist.blogspot.com

5/03/2012  
Blogger Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

I need to visit that store STAT!

5/03/2012  
Blogger HOLDFORLOLA said...

I live two blocks from Joan's on 3rd and it really is heaven on earth. The strawberry buttermilk muffins are to die for.

5/03/2012  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home