a peek inside my kitchen with the everygirl
Today I'm excited to be featured on the Everygirl with Erin from
Apartment 34. You'll get a little glimpse into what it's like to
decorate and live with a big and tiny kitchen. It was so much fun
working with the lovely and talented Kate Webber - her photos are
incredible.
I've received a lot of emails asking to see my kitchen because I've never really featured it in my home tours. Well friends, here it is. So feast your eyes - it's teeny tiny!
Click on over to read the entire feature, here!
I've received a lot of emails asking to see my kitchen because I've never really featured it in my home tours. Well friends, here it is. So feast your eyes - it's teeny tiny!
Click on over to read the entire feature, here!
A HUGE thanks to both Alaina and Danielle for having us today!!
Labels: Caitlin's Apartment, kitchen





5 Comments:
Your kitchen is immaculate! I love your little terranium, it adds a touch of greenery in such a low maintenance way!
I can't say enough of how much I adore your SF apartment. Once I upgrade my wardrobe, time to decorate my little SF space :) Yours will be an unending source of inspirations...
www.azrakunworld.com
Adorable kitchen! (I also noticed the Alice Waters cookbooks, she's a favorite of mine as well!).
http://www.allgoodthingstoday.com/
My gosh, your home is just so elegant and beautiful! I am really inspired by your style. So happy that I discovered your blog!
~amberly
ambsgoodlife.blogspot.com
What a gorgeous collection of shots! I would really kill for that long dinner-party table.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home