I'm Loving . . .
This dream worthy dining room.
The idea of wearing an oversized long sweater as a dress.
Market baskets for Saturday mornings spent at the ferry building.
The idea of wearing an oversized long sweater as a dress.
Market baskets for Saturday mornings spent at the ferry building.
This simple quote that everyone should live by.
And stunning ivory lace tops that can be paired with just about any outfit for summer.
What are you loving this week?
Labels: I'm Loving







10 Comments:
Love market baskets, got one in Savannah last year and use it almost daily to go to the beach!
I'm loving your blog this week along with The Everygirl and Sunday-suppers. Great photography, presentations. And ideas! Thanks for your lovely and inspirational blog!
Loving house hunting, the dream that will soon become reality tomorrow of laying on a beach, and preparing for a dinner party tonight! Summer is officially here!
www.dylandrake.blogspot.com
That top is gorgeous. Do you know who it is by?
You need to wear that sweater dress, with your market basket, at the Ferry Building on a Sunday with some oversized shades. Ugh. Too cute!
o the lace shirt is beautiful
grace
http://herumbrella.com
the sweater-dress looks fabulous
I'm admittedly dining room fixated lately, but you always find such great ones! I am going to have plenty ideas for making over my own.
Adore this white lace top. Wow!
i love the dining room! and the baskets! gorgeous photos!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/sweeteststrawberry
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home