it's friday!
What a fabulous week it has been - work has been refreshingly productive with lots of fun and exciting projects, nights were spent out enjoying dinners and events with friends and now we're off to Portland for my brother-in-law's wedding. We're excited to go home to see friends and family. It's going to be a fantastic weekend of celebrating!
Hope all of you have a lovely weekend where ever it might take you! See you back here on Monday - tata!
xx, Caitlin
Photo from wit + delight
Hope all of you have a lovely weekend where ever it might take you! See you back here on Monday - tata!
xx, Caitlin
Photo from wit + delight



4 Comments:
Aww I live in Portland! Have fun while you're here and I hope the wedding is a blast! PS loving that chambray button up.
ambsgoodlife.blogspot.com
Hello here,
Neat publish! I feel an obligation to heart fully thank you for your effort throughout the website.
great photo. the chambray shirt is my new weekend unfiorm.
Love the great photo!The bracelets are totally fantastic!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home