6.04.2012

a brand new week . . .

This weekend was all about enjoying friends company and having a lot of downtime to relax at home - these days, that doesn't happen very often. It was just the weekend I needed - seeing girlfriends, cooking at home and opening up a book. It was quite blissful.

A few things I'm loving - a new hand towel, recipes cards (both a birthday present from Mrs E), new wrapping tape, and peonies are everywhere (twitter, instagram and blogs). I couldn't resist posting these beauties because they are making my house smell utterly divine. 

Now that June is underway I want to welcome two new sponsors to Sacramento Street - Lo & Sons is back and they've got some incredible new colors and styles (pop back Wednesday for a giveaway with them). And Vero Linens is a brand new sponsor and let me tell you - their sheets are heavenly. It's like going to sleep in a soft cloud. Big thank you to both sponsors for being part of the blog this month.

Have a wonderful Monday friends!

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Becca - Rebecca Atwood Designs said...

Sounds like a lovely weekend.
I love the chevron fabric in the background - where is it from?

6/04/2012  
Blogger Caitlin said...

Becca - It's a pillow from Designer Fluff. They have a fabulous selection.

6/04/2012  
Anonymous kate said...

LOVE those recipe cards. Where did they come from?

6/04/2012  
Blogger Caitlin said...

Kate - They are from Heath Ceramics.

6/04/2012  
Blogger Cheryl said...

I just love your photos and how you display items! Do you take them yourself? I am still learning photography...so many creative things that can be done. Thanks for the inspiration !

6/04/2012  
Blogger bec said...

ah those peonies are divine. What lovely pics you take.
Bec x

6/05/2012  
Anonymous kate said...

Thank you!

6/05/2012  
Blogger Holly said...

Hi! I love your blog! Where is that hand towel from? I think it would be an excellent edition for my kitchen :)

6/11/2012  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home