9.28.2009

Amazing: J. Mendel

Everyone is in love with J. Mendel's Spring collection. I've seen numerous posts on style blogs about how fabulous every piece showcased looked. I'm in love with this white long dress. Could you imagine having this as your wedding dress...I'd DIE! 

I've always loved neutrals and I always will. These outfits take it to a whole new level. The combination of fur with the draping and structure make these two outfits tres chic, but who doesn't look that way in fur?

I just couldn't resist posting this dress. I love the chunky ivory necklace with the light bluish grey. 

This post wouldn't be complete without a little color. I'm a huge fan of chartreuse. These two dresses are what every woman wants to wear to their next event. 

Writing this post just makes me want all of these pieces in my closet. I mea,n who wouldn't?

{photo's courtesy of J. Mendel}

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home