Fall Favorites
Just wanted to share some of my fall obsessions. I'm hoping I can pick up a few of these for myself this fall. Enjoy!Clockwise from top left: Banana Republic clutch, JCrew Matchstick Jeans, The Glass Castle (favorite book that I recommend to everyone), Burberry Scarf, James Perse Cashmere Sweater, Create & Barrel Tea Pot, Cole Haan Bootie and JCrew Leather Jacket.
Labels: fall, fall fashion


3 Comments:
I looooooved The Glass Castle. Such a remarkable story and told so well.
I also loooove those jeans. Just bought them last week (ridiculous fact: I'm 5'7 and had to return the regulars for the short pair) and they fit like a dream.
Love the jacket too, but yeah, that's not happening.
It's one of my favorite books. I'm so glad you enjoyed it!
I wish I could get the jacket too. Maybe in a few years :)
i am loving my j crew matchsticks.... and i LOVE sacramento st... great blog... have a nice weekend... pam
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home