9.16.2009

Wednesday Wedding Update: Flowers

Each month I've been tackling something different for our wedding. I've got to say that it's been nice having a long engagement because we're not rushing through everything. Instead, we're taking our time planning everything exactly the way we want.

September has been all about the flowers. From the brides bouquet, to the ceremony, to the reception, I've had to go through every step making sure the flowers capture the exact feel I want for our wedding. This has been one of the hardest elements of the wedding so far! I definitely thought the invitations would be more challenging, but that was a piece of cake compared to the flowers.

Since our wedding is in April we've got an array of flowers we can work with. My favorites are peonies, ranunculus, tulips and garden roses. Of course they are also some of the most expensive flowers to ask for in a wedding. So, I'm wondering if any of you have recommendations of white flowers that you love? I'd appreciate a little bit of flower wisdom from all of you.

I'll keep you updated on the flowers. I should have a florist picked by the end of next week.

xo, Caitlin

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger birch said...

how about narcissus???

from your friend at birch

9/16/2009  
Blogger Caitlin said...

Love the idea of using narcissus!

9/22/2009  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home