Wednesday Wedding Update: Place Cards

This is a small part of the wedding but a fun detail. In April, there’s a chance it’ll be windy, so I didn’t want the place cards flying all over the place. No one wants to run after tiny cards. I brainstormed about ways we could do something more natural other than using ribbon or wine corks. Finally, after some investigating we’re going to use moss, river stones and ivory flowers for our place card table. We’ll slide each place card into a clip so that nothing flies away.
Featured are a few photos from a wedding that did something similar (we won’t be using that many flowers). I’m excited about this. I know its small, but I’m glad this vision came to me and now I can move on to something new.
If you have any ideas for the wedding, please comment.
{photo courtesy of Dream A Little Dream Events}
Labels: wedding



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home