Time to Bundle Up

It’s on days like today that I wish everyone could work from home. James Merrell’s photos make me want to curl up in my favorite blanket on my couch with a warm cup of tea. Today we have what Forest Gump once said “little bitty stingin' rain... and big ol' fat rain. Rain that is flying in sideways. And sometimes rain that seems to come straight up from underneath.”
When I came across these images a few months ago I knew I’d one day use them for a stormy day. The simplicity of the photo on the right is what I adore, the couch with the fuzzy warm blanket and the simple stool as a side table. Who doesn’t love a warm blanket with a stack of magazines? I know I do.
{photo's courtesy of James Merrell and automatism}
Labels: weather



1 Comments:
couldn't agree more!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home