Room: Autumn Orange

Since fall has arrived, I’ve been drawn to everything orange. Well to be completely honest, my obsession for orange began when I was in Paris and saw a woman walking through the Luxembourg gardens with a bright orange purse. It was love at first sight.
When I came across this room on coco+kelley, I couldn’t resist posting it. I love how they used an orange and white color combination with a hint of navy. The floral pattern used on the headboard makes the bed feel clean but with a little attitude. It’s nice to see the pattern in the room that’s a bit different than every other bedroom we see in magazines. The white room with the pop of orange just makes the whole room feel fresh.
Wish I could have this room in my house.
{photo courtesy of coburn architecture}
Labels: fall, inspiring apartment


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home