11.13.2009

Happy Weekend + Link Love:

The weather is getting chilly and the air is crisp. It’s definitely going to be a cozy weekend hanging out with my fiancé and friends at home. I'm thinking home-cooked meals and movie nights.

I’m looking forward to a little day trip with the girls to Napa on Sunday. I don’t know if us girls are more excited about the outlets, or having a fabulous lunch while sipping some wine.

If you haven’t read any of these posts, they are a must read!

What fall brings…rosy pears, flowing drapes and cozy fur blankets.

Art of the Trench.

Thanksgiving inspiration; a simple twist on a classic.

November palettes.

Eternity in each moment.

Orange crush.

Take a sneak peek into five fabulous bloggers homes.

Have an amazing weekend luvies. I hope all of you have cozy weekend.

xo, C

{photo courtesy of Julia}

2 Comments:

Blogger red ticking said...

i have just found your blog and i LOVE sacramento street so i will look forward to all of the lovely posts... have a wonderful week... x pam

11/15/2009  
Anonymous FROM THE RIGHT BANK said...

Glad you're enjoying orange too! Hope you had a lovely weekend. :)

11/16/2009  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home