11.11.2009

Wednesday Wedding Update: Bachelorette Party Weekend

The only decision I wanted to make in terms of my bachelorette party weekend was the location. My requirements were something close to San Francisco, warm weather, bright blue pools, a spa, some good shopping and of course fun places to go out at night. Palm Springs was the perfect place, especially since I’ve never been and I’ve always wanted to go, so why not now?

I’m jumping up and down with excitement! I know my maid of honor {Nicole} and bridesmaids will do an amazing job planning the weekend. Woohoo, can it be March yet?

Please comment with any and all recommendations you have. I’m sure my bridal party is reading this {love you ladies}!

{photo courtesy of design*sponge}

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Apt. #34 said...

Highly recommend the new Ace Hotel in Palm Springs - really cool locale.

11/11/2009  
Blogger Rachee said...

The Viceroy is fab place to stay and definitely check out Cabazon Outlets for shopping...they have Gucci, Theory, Barney outlet stores!

11/11/2009  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home