12.03.2009
About Me

- Name: Caitlin
- Location: San Francisco, California
Since the age of four, when my mom would take me antiquing and to flea markets, I’ve been immersed in interior design. This is my space to share inspirational interiors, style and anything that surrounds me in my everyday life on Sacramento Street.
Previous Posts
- Wednesday Wedding Update: The Dress Has ARRIVED
- Holiday Cards; No Postcards!
- Artistic Stylist: Shana Faust
- 10 Things That Make Me Happy: From the Right Bank
- Deck the Halls!
- Have a Wonderful Thanksgiving
- A Few Things I Love About Thanksgiving
- It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like . . .
- I Love . . . Kate Spade
- Guest Blogging @ Ill Seen, Ill Said!
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]



3 Comments:
Good for you for taking a day off! Believe me, I know how you feel. Take the time you need, we'll be here when you get back :)
Have fun in Portland!
xo,
Crystal
Of course!
I hope the packing goes smoothly -- check your list twice :) I will visit again soon -- your blog is so so lovely*
Understood. Lose the stress, decompress and have a great weekend.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home