12.11.2009

Happy {Deck the Halls} Weekend

It's time to get my house in the Christmas spirit. I can't believe it's almost mid-December. Tree trimming is at the top of my list. I can't wait to pick out the perfect little tree to bring home to decorate with bright lights and shiny ornaments.

It's going to be quite a job if I have to bring home the tree on the bus, but it'll be worth every minute once it's all set-up in front of our bay window. Just cross your fingers it doesn't rain.
If the rain does coming pouring down, I'll come up with some alternative DIY projects to decorate the house. I've got strains of antique beads my family used to put on the tree with lights, I can get more paperwhites that smell absolutely divine and light some candles to get in the holiday spirit. Oh, I'm getting so excited.

Just a few more things; if you're going holiday shopping this weekend (also at the top of my list), be sure to take a look at my gift guides for some ideas. Also, if you haven't heard or been to coco+kelley's hit list blog definitely take a look. Not only does she have amazing gift guides, but she also links to her favorite blogs gift guides. I’m honored to be included.

Have a lovely and festive weekend everyone. Happy tree trimming.

xo, Caitlin
{photo's courtesy of unknown and Karen Mordechai}

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Carrie (Carrie on Vegan) said...

Just discovered your blog and can't wait to read more.

12/11/2009  
Blogger Sarah Klassen said...

Have fun decorating your tree this weekend :)

12/11/2009  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home