Holiday Guide: I'm Loving . . .
Since Thanksgiving I've been scouring the internet for gifts and I haven't gotten very far. However, since I've been on every website known to man, I've found some fabulous gifts I'm lusting over (hint hint honey). All of these gifts could be wonderful to give as well.
Oh how I love thee, Pippa Small necklace. There's something about the simplicity of her jewelry that makes my heart beat a little faster. I've been eyeing her jewelry for years and I'm hoping I can find something similar to this necklace for my rehearsal dinner. Chrysophase Colette and Pea Pod Necklace $2,075Everyone knows that I'm obsessed with blankets, any texture, fabric or color. I think my fiance would kill me if I came home with another one, but I can't stop thinking about it. I've been drawn to this blanket ever since Cassandra, over at coco+kelley put it on her wishlist. Striped Linen with Gold Trim Blanket $395
I had to add this to my wishlist the moment I walked past it at Barney's. Chunky rings have always been one of my favorite accessories. I've been careful about the one's I buy and I think this one would be a great addition to my collection. Manu Crystal Quartz & Agate Ring $195
Who wouldn't want something to keep warm? This comfy fleece would definitely keep me cozy this winter. With temperatures dropping to the 30's here in San Francisco, I have a feeling that this winter is going to be a cold one. Patagonia Jacket $195
Lastly, I'm always looking for a new calendar to spruce up my cube at work. Out of the hundreds I've seen, I keep going back to this one on esty. Each illustration is unique and colorful. Santa, can you please add this to my stocking. 2010 Illustrated Calendar - Floradouville's Shop $14
Labels: gift guide, holiday, wishlist



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home