Happy Weekend!
First of all, I want to thank all of my readers for being so understanding of me taking the day off yesterday. I didn't anticipate this work week being as hectic as it has been, plus a lot of wedding decisions had to be made and I had to plan a last minute trip home to support a friend who lost her mom.

I'm flying home to Portland for the weekend, which has a plus and a minus. Tomorrow, I'll have my first wedding dress fitting. Deep down I'm hoping not a lot has to be altered, but one never knows. I'm just praying it's long enough with my heels (I'm 5'10). That's the plus. The minus is that I'll be attending a funeral for a friend's mom who passed away. I'm just glad that I live a short plane ride away and am able support her in this hard time. She's a strong woman and I know that with time and support she will get through this sad time.
I hope all of you have a great weekend, whether you’re decorating your house or Christmas tree (I get to help my mom this weekend), drinking hot chocolate, or just lounging at home.
I hope all of you have a great weekend, whether you’re decorating your house or Christmas tree (I get to help my mom this weekend), drinking hot chocolate, or just lounging at home.
xo, Caitlin
{photo courtesy of with love & such}
Labels: weekend


1 Comments:
Oh dear me! Your poor friend -- what a terrible time she must be having. She is very lucky to have a sweet friend like you :)
I hope you have a wonderful fitting -- so exciting!!
{xo}
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home