2.10.2010

Wednesday Wedding Break

Today is exactly two months until the BIG day. Time sure is flying. Last night Eric and I finished stuffing, stamping and sealing all of our invitations. While I'm excited that they are on there way to our guests, I'm exhausted.
So, I'll be kicking up my feet today (after work) for the first time in awhile.

See you back here tomorrow where I'll be posting about what inspires me (part of Blog It Forward) and I've got another exciting giveaway! I'm excited to share both posts with you.

Have a great day luvies.
{photo courtesy of definitely golden}

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger The Simply Luxurious Life said...

Enjoy some, what it sounds, is some much needed time to relax this afternoon.
This dress is breath-taking. Reminds me of SJP's in the final episode of SATC.

2/10/2010  
Blogger Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

enjoy and have some rest! I lovee cheree berry so jealous :)
Can't wait to read your mashup tomorrow, I have mine on Monday... nervous :)

2/10/2010  
Anonymous manvi @ mochatini said...

super awesome of vic to initiate this. i am really feeling the connection!! ps: i LOOOOVEE to travel as well and paris is one of my fav places. thanks for sharing your inspirations!im up tom. kind of nervous too.

2/11/2010  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home