3.16.2010

Happy Happy BIRTHDAY Claire!

My cousin (more like a sister) is turning SEVENTEEN today! I've seen her grow up over the years into a beautiful lady. She resembles me in so many ways, sometimes I can't believe we aren't sisters, but we're definitely built out of the same genes (minus the fact that she's a blonde and I'm a brunette). It feels like yesterday she was a four year old looking up at me with a big ice cream cone in her hands.
Happy Birthday Miss Claire. I can't wait to celebrate with you this weekend in Palm Springs!

{image courtesy of sarah kaye}

3 Comments:

Blogger Crystal @ Plush Palate said...

Happy Birthday to Claire!!! Enjoy the celebration!

3/16/2010  
Anonymous Claire G. said...

Thank you caitlin! i love the post.

love ya!!!!

3/16/2010  
Blogger Global Atelier said...

Happy day to you my dear. I can hardly wait to celebrate in Palm Springs!!!!

3/17/2010  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home