Happy {PARTY} Weekend!
Hello weekend, so nice of you to grace us with your presence. I'm over the moon excited about this weekend . . .

Tomorrow Eric and I will be driving up to Napa to do our FINAL walk through for the wedding. I can't believe the day is almost here. Then I'll be hugging him goodbye at the airport (he's off to Spring training) and racing home to get ready for my bridal shower dinner and dancing party. I can't wait to dress up, eat yummy food, drink champagne and dance the night away!
Sunday will be all about relaxing at home, packing for Palm Springs and working on the wedding (of course).I hope all of you have some fabulous plans this weekend. See you Monday!
xo, Caitlin


5 Comments:
ohh wuaw..such an special weekend!! wish you the very very best...enjoy every second of the memories you are going to be creating..so excited for you!!!!! Hope you dance the night away..!!!
What a special time for you...enjoy your last few weeks as a single girl!
have a great great time!! enjoy!
how absolutely fabulous! Have a wonderful time!
Enjoy the party!
Lise M.
www.urbanstylevibes.com
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home