3.03.2010

Wedding Wednesday: Kauai House

Last week, I featured some photos that got me in the island mood. So much so that I wanted to share some photos of the house we rented in Kauai. It was love at first sight when we found this little two bedroom house and we can't wait to get there.


I can't wait to cook dinners, relax read books and best of all it has a hot tub. I'll share all of the details with you when we get back.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Crystal @ Plush Palate said...

This house is AMAZING! I think you guys have made a good decision to get a house over a hotel. You are going to have the best, most relaxing and romantic time. I'm so excited for you!

3/03/2010  
Blogger Liz said...

Would love to know more about this house! Please share rental details!!

3/04/2010  
Blogger Caitlin said...

I'll post the rental details when we get back :)

3/11/2010  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home