Picture Perfect Party
I've been re-reading this post on 100 Layer Cake from a few weeks ago because I think it would be such a fun Wedding Shower or low-key Bachelorette Party to throw for a good friend. Anything that has to do with making my own bouquet of flowers is at the top of my list. 











I am positively swooning over every detail…so perfect! Love the workstations with scissors-and-ribbon place settings.
Sarah from Blossom and Branch taught everyone how to put together a picture perfect bouquet. I love how each bouquet is colorful, but reflects each person’s individual style.
Sarah offers this service for any group interested in learning simple floral design principles and techniques. The best part, she will come to you! To hire Sarah for your next soiree or put your name on the mailing list for her next public floral class, email her sarah@blossomandbranch.com.
Styling: Jillian Event Design
Calligraphy: Love*Jenna
Photos: Scott Clark
Cookies: One Girl Cookie
Wine: Spin the Bottle
Craft treat bags: Nice Package
Note Pads: Linda & Harriet
I'd like to thank 100 Layer Cake for an unique party idea. This is definitely something I'll be doing in the future with my friends.
{images courtesy of 100 Layer Cake}
Labels: flowers, I Love, inspiration, party, wedding


5 Comments:
That is a great post and inspiration for a party! Love it!
wow. that looks like loads of fun!!!
Makes me want to get married again! Lovely blog and lovely name - Sacramento street. A blog to pay attention to! ox Mon
I always thought about offering up floral design classes to a private group ... but I never thought to make a photo shoot of it! Oh my goodness.
I'm loving every single detail too; thanks for sharing. I would have loved to be a guest at that party!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home