6.01.2010

Elle Decor: Jenna Lyons Shortlist

Some people may be burned out on all of the press Jenna Lyons has received over the past few years - I on the other hand love learning more about her. She has impeccable style, exquisite taste and a style icon. Her list of 12 things she can't live without is bound to have you going out to pick up something new. I hope you enjoy this article from Elle Decor.

Also, CONGRATS to Anna for winning the Hammocks & High Tea giveaway!

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Crystal @ Plush Palate said...

She is fascinating isn't she? I want the nars lip color she recommends for sure!

Have a great week, Caitlin! xo

6/01/2010  
Blogger Daniella said...

I love hearing more! So thanks for sharing!

6/01/2010  
Blogger Unknown said...

i saw her on Oprah with those pants on - TO DIE FOR ... man i wish i had her a life, just a lil *teehee*

*kiss kiss*
Erika

~Tiptoe Butterfly~

6/01/2010  
Blogger Carpe Diem said...

I too love learning about her...not burned out at all. Thanks for sharing.

6/01/2010  
Blogger Global Atelier said...

She really brought such a breath of fresh air to J Crew!!! I think she's a genius!

6/02/2010  
Blogger lu said...

she really has been everywhere! but what im really interested in... are her pants! they look like the ones kim catrall wore out in the desert in S&TC2.. any idea what they are?

6/02/2010  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home