5.20.2010

craving nautical



You can tell when I'm ready for Summer - I pull all of my navy blue and white clothes out from the back of my closet. There is something about nautical that screams Summer. And to tell you the truth - I never get tired of navy and white paired together. Whether it's a print or a stripe - it's always been classic in my eyes. This year I added a new striped shirt to my collection (you can never have too many) . . . do you have any additions? Or a favorite nautical look?

{photo's courtesy of Erica Tanov}

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger laura @ so alaurable said...

I agree! I will never tire of navy + white.

5/20/2010  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

such lovely images!

5/20/2010  
Blogger agnes szucs said...

that first image is sooo lovely!
:)
szucs

5/20/2010  
Anonymous Claire said...

cute post caits.... i no i keep changing my blog. BUT. i enjoy this one.. so please look and enjoy :) ahah

love ya cuzzz

5/20/2010  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home