5.14.2010

Happy {Carmel Getaway} Weekend



This weekend I'll be driving down the 101 with a friend to my family’s house in Carmel. I can smell the salty air already. The days will be filled with lots of wonderful food, laughter, relaxing, trips to the beach and sunshine. I'm hoping we get a chance to dip our toes in the ocean - weather permitting.

Going to my
Aunt’s and Uncle's is a home away from home because it reminds me so much of going home to my mom's house in Portland. My Mom, Aunt and I are all 100 percent the same in each and every way - from our design aesthetic, favorite tea, clothing, purses (I can't count how many we have that are the same) to our love for one another. I'm excited for this trip!

I hope all of you have something fun planned this weekend! See you all back here on Monday.

xoxo, Mrs. C

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger ashlina {the decorista} said...

one of my favorite cities of this state. love it. enjoy! xo

5/14/2010  
Blogger Caitlin said...

thanks for the lovely comment - hope you have a great weekend as well. Btw, I love your "Domestic Bliss" series. It's fun getting to know the bloggers you've featured!

5/14/2010  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

have a wonderful weekend!

5/14/2010  
Blogger La Vitrine des Pouppés said...

Hey !!! What a lovely blog !!
I enjoy it too much !! And i will do every day =) Good job !
xoxo from Spain !!

5/14/2010  
Blogger Sarah Klassen said...

Sounds perfect! I hope you had the most wonderful time...

xoxo

5/18/2010  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home