happy friday!

Days like today are why San Franciscans deal with fog - blue sky, minimal wind, warm temperatures and the sun is shining bright. This weekend I'll be at the beach getting some much needed vitamin D.
Enjoy your weekend and thank you for stopping by Sacramento Street with all of your lovely comments; they made my week - especially about my paint samples.xo, Caitlin
{photo courtesy of kate ryan inc}


6 Comments:
i LOVE her. she makes me wanna go to the beach.
yay! those are the best SF days...:)
hope you have a great weekend.
what a fabulous picture!! Hope you enjoy you time at the beach!!! Have a great weekend!
Have a great weekend Caitlin!
wait, are you in sacramento or san fran?? haha. but i keep san fran on my iphone weather report--and it does look aaaaamazing there, lately! i miss the west coast :( enjoy it for me!
Such a cute and light photo, Caitlin — I love it! I hope you have the loveliest weekend!
xoxo
such a lovely image! and you're so right - it was a beautiful weekend!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home