6.03.2010

white + light . . .



June is officially here, and I couldn't be more excited that summer is just around the corner. I'm excited to wake up to the sun gazing in my windows, fresh flowers from the farmers market in the apartment, sun filled days by the ocean (I sometimes forget how close it is), and changing my bedding over to clean crisp whites - there's something incredibly refreshing about that.

What do you looking forward to this
summer? Farmers markets? Picnics in the park? Weekend getaways out of the city?


{photo's courtesy of 1 & 3. Dress, Design, Decor 2. this is glamorous}

Labels: , , , ,

9 Comments:

Blogger Robyn Thompson said...

this is beautiful! i love the third image!

6/03/2010  
Blogger Daniella said...

farmers markets, picnics, and laying in the hammock with my bf for me! I love summer... thanks for the link love :)

6/03/2010  
Blogger Livi said...

white is perfect for the hot summer!

6/03/2010  
Blogger Cristin // Simplified Bee said...

lovely! looking forward to bbqs w friends, beach days with the kids and gardening at home.

xo,
cristin

6/03/2010  
Blogger Carpe Diem said...

I'm looking forward to catching up on some projects around the house: finishing my guest bedroom...and making some design changes to my home office...I would also like to play around with other design ideas..such as the one I posted on my blog..check it out:
http://carpediembloggersm.blogspot.com/

6/03/2010  
Blogger Maryam in Marrakesh said...

These images are so gorgeous and inspiring!!

PS And yes! Can't wait to have you at Peacock Pavilions! It's a very special place:-)

6/03/2010  
Blogger Tanya (a Taste of T) said...

beautiful images

6/03/2010  
Anonymous That's Not My Age said...

Lovely photos - I want a bedroom like that!

6/03/2010  
Blogger lu said...

im so happy summer is here too! im suddenly realizing i have so much to do--trips to florida, barcelona, exploring my neighborhood... ohhhhh the best part, is summer fridays :)

6/03/2010  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home