7.01.2010

casual stripes + a guest post . . .


I'm a lover of anything and everything striped. If you went into my closet you'd find an endless amount of cotton tees, blouses, sweaters and totes all striped. It's a little excessive, I know!

When I came across this simple and casual look I just about died. The striped tee with the casual shorts, ballerina flats and a little pop of color with the kelly green handbag is exactly the look I love in the summer.

What's your favorite summer look?

Also, please head over to Maggie Rose. I'm guest blogging in her series called "getting to know you" - it was fun answering all the questions!

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

i'd TOALLLLLLY wear that outfit - i love the lil line of color at the bottom of the shorts!

*kiss kiss*
Erika
~Tiptoe Butterfly~

7/01/2010  
Blogger Olivia said...

awesome. I can't get enough of stripes this season.

7/01/2010  
Anonymous Ludmila {creamylife.com} said...

love her aviators, she looks very chic!

7/01/2010  
Anonymous Claire {miss bliss} said...

Caitlinn :) love this. love love love.
stripes are super great for summerr!

xoxo
Claire.

7/01/2010  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so cute! perfect for the fourth! :)

7/01/2010  
Blogger lu said...

isn't it WEIRD that this had to be come a trend for us to appreciate it? like, this look is just so DUH..... but we're just now realizing how chic and easy and perfect it is!

7/01/2010  
Blogger Anna @ IHOD said...

I love her effortless chic style.
The green bag makes it!
:)

7/01/2010  
Blogger Unknown said...

love this look! I actually have a t just like that.... I only need the much coveted green bag!!!

7/02/2010  
Blogger 72 and sunny said...

agree with above, sort of stuck on the green bag! I want!!

7/08/2010  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home