getting cozy . . .
Summer is in full swing, yet everyone is planning what will fill their closets this fall. What sweaters they’ll need to bundle up in, which boots are going to last through the crisp cold weather and trying to find the “ it” coat that will look perfect with every outfit. While everyone in the Bay Area knows summer won't really arrive until the day after Labor Day, we’re still wearing some of our Fall/Winter clothes from last year (I’m wearing my JCrew leather boots today, le sigh).



This editorial spread inspired me for what I’ll be looking for this Fall; big collars that can act as a scarf, cashmere scarves the size of blankets and huge chunky knits that you wont even need a coat to stay warm. What kind of knit are you looking for this Fall?
{photo: fgr}
Labels: fall fashion, fashion


5 Comments:
I love these pictures you've chosen, Caitlin! ... and I admit, I'm such a lover of Fall, and most especially for knits! I would really like to find a long cream sweater with a hood and large wooden buttons. That classic cozy piece to wear with tights and boots -- that piece to live in... if you come across any finds -- do share :)
xoxo
Such cosy pictures, it makes me want to drape myself with a thick worn in blanket even though its probably scorching outside!
I love the changing of seasons precisely for this reason, I love changing clothes! At the end of summer I will be so ready for boots, scarves and coats. For now, I'm still loving my sun dresses and sandals :)
this post is so cozy :)
mp
http://www.thepinkandblueblog.com/
What just happened? Here we are in 100 degree heat, and I like you have started to fantasize about Fall! The week it's finally warm enough to wear my short-short rompers, and thin as paper sun-dresses with oxfords, no socks....and all of a sudden visions of layers, of wooly capes and mohaired jackets are dancing in my head. I see you too have the same fever.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home