7.16.2010

it's friday!

We've been having foggy mornings with sunshine in the afternoons. A glimpse of the sun puts a smile on my face since we don't get our summer weather until September. Fortunately, my friends and I have found a solution - a drive up to Napa each weekend for some much needed vitamin D. Can't wait to put on my shorts and enjoy some rays!

{photo: Dress, Design, Decor via Donja Pitsch}

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

oh how I loved Napa, enjoy Caitlin!! xoxo

7/16/2010  
Blogger Liz said...

what a great plan! Never been to Napa, but it's definitely on my list of places to see!! Have a great weekend!

7/16/2010  
Blogger Sarah Klassen said...

You should come here to visit! It's about 26 degrees and beautiful out :) though, Napa is stunning of course!

I hope you are having a lovely weekend, Caitlin. Thank you again for having me this week...

xo

7/17/2010  
Anonymous Bailey@ peppermintbliss said...

Well that just sounds lovely!

7/18/2010  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home